Personal Information Protection Philosophy
Fukushin Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) will acquire and use information such as full names, gender, age, address, telephone number, and email address in order to smoothly conduct Company business.
The Company recognizes the serious duty it has in taking reasonable measures to protect this personal information and handles personal information according to the policies below in order to execute this duty.
- In addition to complying with laws and other relevant ordinances concerning the protection of personal information, the Company will handle personal information appropriately based on generally accepted established practices concerning the handling of personal information. In addition, the Company will strive to improve its handling of personal information as appropriate.
- The Company will clarify its regulations concerning the handling of personal information and thoroughly educate its employees in the same. The Company will also request that clients, etc. engage in appropriate handling of personal information.
- The company will specify its purposes for the use of personal information, publicly announce the same, and handle personal information in accordance with these purposes.
- The Company will take necessary measures and exercise appropriate control in order to prevent the leakage, loss, or alteration, etc. of personal information.
- The Company will accept requests from the person him- or herself to whom the personal information pertains to disclose, revise, delete, or stop using personal information in the Company’s possession via the prescribed point of contact (the General Affairs Department) and respond to such requests in good faith.
- The Company will continually review and revise the above items concerning the handling of personal information.
Purposes of Use
The Company will utilize personal information for the following purposes.
- Communication as pertains to business
- The fulfillment of contracts (the provision of products and services, etc.)
- The provision of information concerning products or services handled by the Company or one of the Company's product sales agents
- The provision of information seminars or exhibitions held (sponsored/joint sponsored/approved/supported) by the Company or one of the Company's product sales agents
- Requests for participation in questionnaires such as customer satisfaction surveys
- Responses to customer inquiries or requests, etc.
- Other purposes which are believed to be reasonably necessary in the execution of the Company's business
- Other reasons as publicly announced to customers in advance
In addition, the Company will provide customer information to the Company's product sales agents.
Uses for Purposes Other than the Above
Should it be necessary for the Company to use customer personal information for a purpose other than detailed above in "2. Purposes of Use," the Company will gain the relevant customer's consent for that use excepting as exempted by law.
Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
Excluding when providing customer information to Company product sales agents as detailed in "2. Purposes of Use" and in the event any of the situations below applies, the Company will not disclose or provide customer personal information to third parties.
- When consent has been received from the person him- or herself to whom the personal information pertains
- When disclosure or provision is requested according to relevant laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary in order to protect life, limb, or property and it is difficult to get the consent of the relevant customer
- When cooperation is required in the implementation of public business by the nation or a local government authority or when it is believed that
gaining the consent of the relevant customer will impede the execution of the relevant business.
Personal Information Inquiry Contact
nquiries regarding customer personal information and requests for the disclosure, revision, stoppage of use, or deletion, etc., or the same may be made through the Personal Information Inquiry Contact below.
- Personal Information Inquiry Contact, General Affairs Department, Fukushin Co., Ltd.
- Telephone: 0790-23-0811 (+81-0790-23-0811 outside Japan)